We are appreciative of the community support at our Holiday Market opening weekend! With the perfect autumnal weather, more people than ever were able to enjoy our local musicians, Sandra Wong & Jon Sousa’s world music, and Margot Krimmel’s traditional and original harp pieces.
This week we roll-out new artisan arrivals, with some photos below.
- Baxter & Jones retro aprons, tea towels, placemats, and napkins are made from soft, absorbent cotton flour-sack material, and accent fabrics sourced from local independent shops.
- Eve Weaves – soft, warm, one-of-a-kind scarves for both women and men are made on a small rigid heddle table loom.
- Eve’s Pecan Shortbread Cookies. Don’t miss these scrumptious, rich, melt-in-your-mouth nut shortbread cookies.
- Kathleen Lanzoni Artwork features watercolors of local landscapes and floral subjects.
- Kelly Manley’s pastel paintings of mostly local Boulder County landscapes.
- Los Boyos CD – a rich tapestry of traditional Celtic songs and tunes weaving multiple strings and voices to create an aural equivalent of Celtic knotwork.
- Petrified Wood & Minerals. A recent exploration in Texas yielded a treasure-trove of crystalline geodes and other beautiful mineral specimens for rockhound Fred Hall.
Dilia Salvador Silk Scarves