Our 2022 Fall Members-Only Sale has finished, and now our Big Fall Sale has begun, with 20% off for everyone! Plants included in this week’s sale are:
In our experience, fall is the most successful time to establish most plants, especially when mycorrhizae are applied to the roots during planting (and we’re well stocked with several types of mycorrhizae!). We have a large and diverse selection of perennials, particularly in larger quart and gallon sizes, that are ready for planting.
In addition, we have new arrivals that are Autumn-specific. These are not discounted in our Fall Sale:
- New Crop of Fruit Trees – delicious, successful, disease-resistant varieties for our area, carefully chosen by Mikl: Apples, Pears, Cherries, Plums, and Peaches!
- A new selection of 2023 seeds from Botanical Interests Seeds
- Fall vegetable starts – Broccoli Raab, Collards, Kale, Kohlrabi, Lettuce, Mustard Spinach, Pak Choy, and Swiss Chard.
For details of our progressive Fall Sale, and if you’ve not read our 2022 FALL NEWSLETTER be sure to do so! In it, Mikl ponders our dry year and provides recommendations, we provide autumn garden care tips, details on fall veggie starts, the specifics of our Fall Sale are outlined, and much more!
Coming in the next week or so:
- Garlic and Shallot bulbs for fall planting. Read about the varieties we’ll be offering.
- Flower Bulbs for fall planting – Many gorgeous, successful varieties!! While we complete our flowering bulbs descriptions, peruse the list of our forthcoming offerings.