We’ve been in high-gear this season, propagating more plants and stocking more soil products than ever so we wouldn’t be vulnerable to supply-chain disruptions caused by the pandemic and extreme weather events. So now we have a wonderful selection, and most of them are on sale!
In our experience, fall is the most successful time establish most plants, especially when mycorrhizae are applied to the roots during planting (and we’re well stocked with soluble mycorrhizae, too!).
We have increased the discount on our 2021 seeds to 60% off!
In addition, we have some new arrivals that are Autumn-Specific. These are not discounted in our Fall Sale:
- New Crop of Fruit Trees – delicious, successful, disease-resistant varieties for our area, carefully chosen by Mikl: Apples, Pears, Cherries, Plums, and Peaches!
- A new crop of 2022 seeds from Botanical Interests and BBB seeds
- Fall vegetable starts – Tatsoi, Purple Lady Pac Choi, Jericho Romaine lettuce, and Nero Toscano (aka Lacinato, Dinosaur) Kale, and Arugula are ready NOW, with more varieties coming! (We didn’t want to start them too early and have them bolt in the summer heat.)
For details of our progressive Fall Sale, and if you’ve not read our FALL NEWSLETTER be sure to do so!
Coming in the next week or so:
- Garlic and Shallot bulbs for fall planting
- More Fall vegetable starts – Lettuces, Kales, Spinach, Arugula!
- Flower Bulbs for fall planting – 80 great varieties!! Due to shipping delays (see letter from our supplier: Update On De Vroomen Fall 2021 Bulb Delivery) our expected delivery window is the week of Sept. 13.
Included in our Fall Sale: (See our Fall Newsletter for more details)
We’re fully stocked with strong, healthy, hardy plants, many of them fresh from propagation!
We’re also well stocked with Soil Products including:
- Expanded Shale
- Potting Soil