As the holiday giving season steadily approaches, we invite you to consider our very special selection of wearable local-artisan creations that range from practical to luxurious, including:
- Handcrafted jewelry in many different materials and techniques, from silversmithing to ancient Roman glass beads, mosaic to semiprecious stones, colorful macrame and bead weaving, dichroic glass to recycled guitar strings, wood to wire.
- Colorful, snuggly warm hand-crocheted hats, scarves, cowls, and headbands. (Pictured left, Dilia Salvador scarf)
- Cheerful handmade cotton kitchen aprons.
- Hand-knitted Pashmina luxury socks.
- Natural indigo-dyed upcycled garments.
- Shoulder (cross-body) bags, totes, and zipper bags.
Nearly every one of these is a one-of-a-kind creation made by a local artisan who truly appreciates your support! View all of our Personal Adornment Artisan offerings!
A few of these offerings are on sale this week, along with several items in other categories!
HOLIDAY MARKET DISCOUNTS!
25% off all Wooden Images products: Earrings, Hair Barrettes, Business Card Holders
10% off all August Glass jewelry
25% off Trek Light Gear Hammocks, Hammock Bug-screens, Day Packs, and Carabiners
25% off Naomi Nickerson’s Ceramic Animal Planters
And don’t forget that Current 2022 Members always get 25% off books!