IT’S RAINING TREES at our MAY DAY SALE!
JOIN THE MAY DAY FUN!
(Cash or check only for class payment.)
CLASSES THIS WEEKEND
Sat., April 29 at 10 AM
Rainwater Harvesting with Alison Peck
Sun., April 30 at 1 PM
Best Fruit Trees for Colorado with Mikl Brawner
MAY DAY SALE & CELEBRATION IS HERE!
- May Day Sale – Monday, May 1 to Sunday, May 7
- For Members – Discount of $10 on a $50+ purchase of plants (except roses & fruit trees)
- For Everyone – Deep Discount Area will be stocked with loads of beautiful neonic-free perennials and more
- May Day Celebration – Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7
- Join us to celebrate the fertility of spring with music, dance, refreshments and frivolity!
- Entertainment features the Maroon Bells Morris Dancers’ on May 6
- View the full weekend schedule at http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=bfa84374803c512fe7df11c8d&id=d5e90a5d80&e=b3867df01b#Greetings
- FIRST TOMATO STARTS ARE IN – TIME FOR SOLAR CAPS! – Set up your Solar Caps now to pre-warm the soil and you can plant your tomatoes in 5-7 days. Solar Caps form a personal greenhouse for your tomato starts, which improves growth throughout the season. We’ve had great success using them on our tomatoes and we love Solar Caps!
- SEED POTATOES ARE IN THE HOUSE! – Our organic and certified seed potato varieties include: German Butterball, Purple Majesty, Mountain Rose, and Kennebec.
- ORGANIC COOL-SEASON VEGGIE STARTS – Our wonderful selection still includes Kale, Swiss Chard, Broccoli, Cabbage, Bok Choy, Collards, Lettuce and more.
- PERENNIALS – We have lots of new choice and unusual perennials coming in most every day. Come check them out!
- PLANTS – In addition, we have beautiful shrubs and trees that we have overwintered outdoors and are ready to plant without any transition period.
- SOIL PRODUCTS – Premium composts, organic fertilizers and other great soil amendments. We have re-stocked our Mushroom Compost!
- SEEDS from Botanical Interests, Seed Savers Exchange, BBB along with seed-starting supplies.
- PEA SEEDS – It’s not too late to plant pea seeds, particularly Sugar Snap Peas like Cascadia.
FUN WITH THE KIDS LAST WEEKEND!
Our photo montage shows the fun we had last weekend with Margaret Hollander and her kid goats!
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Full-time or Part-time Retail Sales Position
We hope to see you at Harlequin’s soon!