It’s a big week at Harlequin’s Gardens! Our 9th annual Holiday Market (with it’s inaugural October debut!) continues after a perfect opening weekend. This week we have several new arrivals including
- Ryan Dakota Farris’s just-released CD ‘Healing: a quarantine solo album’
- Mark Andreas’s book ‘Sweet Fruit from the Bitter Tree’
- Beautiful peace garlands and table-runners from Lynn Mattingly
- Traditional and new varieties of Amaryllis are here!
- Khala Cloths beeswax food wraps (arriving late in the week)
- We’ll be restocking some of our most popular gift items – Amber Lights beeswax candles, Mikl’s Dr. Brawner’s Healing Aloe Aftershave, and Eve’s Grain-free Pecan Shortbread cookies.
In addition, our Fall Sale continues through the end of the month, and our beautiful cool-season veggie starts are now 50% off!