Harlequin’s Gardens has been growing (pun intended!) and needs more space for garden products. So, we have decided to close our bee-keeping supply business, affectionately known as the “Bee Barn”. We are sorry to discontinue this service to the bees and to our local beekeepers, but the Bee Barn has not been profitable, and we need the space for our nursery products. On the bright side, this means that starting this week, ALL the bee equipment will be sold at 40% off.
Bee expert, Kristina Williams, will be continuing to help people with their bees through her own business. She can be reached at Kristinahoney@nullgmail.com.
Here are some examples of bee-keeping supplies that are now on sale at our Bee Barn:
- Double Brood Starter Kit (top, inner cover, solid bottom, reducer, 2 deep boxes, 20 frames and foundation) regular price $260, now 40% off!
- 10-frame Deep Boxes, 5 un-assembled per box
- Telescoping Cover for 8 frame
- Single Starter Kit
- Swarm Trap
- Wooden Nuc Box
- Queen Excluders: plastic, metal, wood bound
- Jar and Bucket Feeders
- Pollen Patties
- Oxalic Acid Dribble Kit
- Formic Pro
- Gloves: 4 sizes
- Smokers, Suits, Hive Tools
- ProSweet Liquid Feed
- Honey Bears